The Beaver Falls CDC relies on the support and involvement of people like you, who are concerned about the future of their neighborhoods and downtown district. We believe the city if full of gifted people, assets, and potential from which we can draw ideas, resources, insights and the skills necessary to implement the plans and projects that will contribute to our revitalization.
Please consider joining our effort by becoming a member. Simply print and complete the Membership Form and mail, with your membership fee, to:
Beaver Falls CDC
P.O. Box 234
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
• Members must be 18 years of age or older
• Annual membership cost: $10 (July 1 thru June 30)
• Memberships can be in the name of an individual or household though each membership entitles one vote at the annual meeting. Households may purchase multiple memberships.
• There are two categories for membership available: Individual & business.
• Business members will receive a decal to place in the window of their business; other members will receive a membership card that should be presented when voting.
• Members will be invited and asked to volunteer at block parties, work projects, in promoting the CDC, or other tasks as they arise.
• An annual meeting will be held each June to elect officers.