Interested in becoming a member of the BFCDC?
The Beaver Falls CDC relies on the support and involvement of people like you, who are concerned about the future of their neighborhoods and downtown district. We believe the city if full of gifted people, assets, and potential from which we can draw ideas, resources, insights and the skills necessary to implement the plans and projects that will contribute to our revitalization.
Please consider joining our effort by becoming a member. Click Here to Print out and mail this completed form with payment to:
Beaver Falls CDC
P.O. Box 234
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Or click below to complete and submit the BFCDC membership form with your membership fee.
Membership InFormation & Requirements
• Members must be 18 years of age or older
• Annual membership cost: $10 (July 1 thru June 30)
• Memberships can be in the name of an individual or household though each membership entitles one vote at the annual meeting. Households may purchase multiple memberships.
• There are two categories for membership available: Individual or Business.
• Business members will receive a decal to place in the window of their business; other members will receive a membership card that should be presented when voting.
• Members will be invited and asked to volunteer at block parties, work projects, in promoting the CDC, or other tasks as they arise.
• An annual meeting will be held each June to elect officers.
THANK YOU 2017-18 BFCDC BUSINESS PARTNERS
Athens Family Restaurant
Beaver Falls Health Mart Pharmacy
Beaver Falls Lion’s Club
Burkhead Insurance Services
Carnegie Free Library of Beaver Falls
Chelsea Party Center
College Hill Pharmacy
Falls City Lumber & Builders Supply
Heavenly Pet Spirits
Larry Householder, ESQ
Mary’s Bridal & Formal
Ruth’s Second Hand Exchange
State Farm Insurance
Stray Cat Studio
Twice is Nice
Wolfes Shoes & Clothing